EXCLUSIVE: Travis Scott AND Drake are sued for 'inciting the crowd' that left eight Astroworld festivalgoers dead
Kristian Paredes, 23, from Austin, Texas, filed the complaint obtained by DailyMail.com Sunday. According to the complaint, Drake 'came on stage alongside Travis Scott and helped incite the crowd'. Paredes is accusing the rappers, Live Nation Entertainment Inc. and Harris County Sports and Convention Corporation of negligence.
Danmark Seneste Nyt, Danmark Overskrifter
Similar News:Du kan også læse nyheder, der ligner denne, som vi har indsamlet fra andre nyhedskilder.
Travis Scott continues to perform Astroworld set after crowd surgeA nurse (bottom right) in attendance said the event was 'overcrowded' and that the medical staff were both inexperienced and underprepared. People (left) were repeatedly screaming 'stop the show'.
Læs mere »
Travis Scott continues to perform Astroworld set after crowd surgeA nurse (bottom right) in attendance said the event was 'overcrowded' and that the medical staff were both inexperienced and underprepared. People (left) were repeatedly screaming 'stop the show'.
Læs mere »
Astroworld memorial created as Travis Scott promises to help victims’ families - liveAstroworld Festival - latest live updates
Læs mere »
Travis Scott looks to help families of those who died at Astroworld'My fans really mean the world to me and I always want to leave them with a positive experience,' Scott, 29, said on his Instagram stories Saturday.
Læs mere »
Travis Scott asks for help for passed out Astroworld attendee in videoA video from earlier on in the evening shows Scott saying: ‘I need somebody’s help, somebody passed out right here'
Læs mere »