Rhodes honeymoon 'wrecked' after hotel evacuation
A holidaymaker in Rhodes whose hotel was evacuated said the experience had wrecked her honeymoon.
Mrs Richards said the hotel evacuation had been "quite scary" but "well organised, so that was keeping me calm". The couple had booked to stay on the island until Friday, after their initial honeymoon was cancelled due to Covid.Despite their experience, they said the constant communication from TUI had been "brilliant".
Danmark Seneste Nyt, Danmark Overskrifter
Similar News:Du kan også læse nyheder, der ligner denne, som vi har indsamlet fra andre nyhedskilder.
Glasgow couple's honeymoon to Rhodes turns into 'disaster movie' due to wildfiresLuna and Daniel Rolfe landed on the Greek island after being told that their 10-day trip was safe to go ahead but were dropped off at an evacuation centre instead of their hotel.
Læs mere »
Rhodes fires: Rhodes rescue flights under way as fires continueAnother evacuation is ongoing in parts of Corfu, with wildfires in an area popular with British tourists.
Læs mere »
Rhodes fires: Hundreds back in UK after 'traumatic' Rhodes firesBritons have been flying into airports including Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, Birmingham and Bristol.
Læs mere »
Rhodes fires: Hundreds back in UK after Rhodes wildfiresBritons have been flying into airports including Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, Birmingham and Bristol.
Læs mere »
Greece fires: NI couple's 'frightening' hotel evacuation on RhodesUPDATE: Northern Ireland couple on the Greek island of Rhodes describe 'frightening' experience of being evacuated from their wildfire-threatened hotel.
Læs mere »