The alleged incident took place on Tuesday, the man will appear in court on Thursday. Meanwhile the manhunt following a sexual assault in the same area, on Monday, goes on.
The alleged incident took place at around 7pm on Tuesday in the Palace Grounds Road. The road runs around, and through the centre of, Palace Grounds Retail Park in the South Lanarkshire town.
The predator is described as black, in either his twenties or thirties and around five foot, five inches tall. He was wearing a brown and mustard coat and a backpack. Sergeant Billy Sloan said: “Extensive enquiries are ongoing to trace the man from the incident on Monday, August 28. I would urge anyone who recognises his description or who has any information to contact police.
Danmark Seneste Nyt, Danmark Overskrifter
Similar News:Du kan også læse nyheder, der ligner denne, som vi har indsamlet fra andre nyhedskilder.
Man arrested and charged following report of sexual crime in HamiltonThe incident happened around 7pm on Tuesday, August 29, in the area of Palace Grounds Road.
Læs mere »
Man arrested and charged for alleged sex crime near Palace Grounds RoadA man has been arrested for an alleged sex crime near Palace Grounds Road, Hamilton.
Læs mere »
Missing Wrentham man found dead in his car in Hamilton pondA missing man was found dead in a pond in Hamilton, Massachusetts, on Wednesday, police said. Police had been looking for Steve Perry, a 73-year-old retired truck driver, who hadn’t returned home in Wrentham Saturday and was lost as he drove around southern New England. Wrentham police said he’d wanted to go to a local restaurant, then head home. Police…
Læs mere »
Rasmus Hojlund gets injury boost as Man United face Andre Onana U-turnMan United evening headlines for Tuesday, August 29, 2023.
Læs mere »
Champions League group stage draw pots confirmed for Man City, Arsenal, Man Utd and NewcastleThe Champions League group stage draw pots have now been confirmed for Man City, Arsenal, Manchester United and Newcastle.
Læs mere »
Man United told to bin off Chelsea man Cucurella and sign England prospect insteadManchester United have been told to avoid signing Chelsea defender Marc Cucurella and make a move for Brentford’s Rico Henry instead. That is the verdict from talkSPORT’s Darren Bent, w…
Læs mere »