Once the school does reopen, pupils will be eating packed lunches in class as the hall will remain out of action
A school which has been unable to open for the new school year amid the concrete crisis is facing further delays.
Now families have been told that it will be Monday at the earliest when the school reopens, providing all work is completed and signed off by the DfE. "All classrooms will be open, the only area we will not be able to use and open is the school hall as specialised scaffolding work needs to be constructed in there and this will need additional time.
Yesterday, we reported how the headteacher of another affected school - St William of York Catholic Primary School - said the ordeal had been 'a nightmare'.
Danmark Seneste Nyt, Danmark Overskrifter
Similar News:Du kan også læse nyheder, der ligner denne, som vi har indsamlet fra andre nyhedskilder.
How long the heatwave will last in Greater Manchester this weekTemperatures will climb to almost 30C across our region
Læs mere »
Pictures as work begins on Greater Manchester schools hit by crumbly concreteSix schools in Greater Manchester have confirmed they are affected
Læs mere »
What happened to Greater Manchester MPs in the Labour reshuffle?Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer has reshuffled his top team
Læs mere »
The Greater Manchester hospitals constructed with dangerous concreteA number of NHS buildings and hospitals are constructed with reinforced autoclaved aerated concrete
Læs mere »
Your back to school photos as pupils across Greater Manchester head to classWe hope they all had a great first day!
Læs mere »
All the Greater Manchester schools so far confirmed to have concrete riskLabour said today it's 'unforgivable' children are missing the start of the new school year
Læs mere »